23 Mayıs 2023 Salı

My SecondLife Experience: The link for selfie


 Second Life has been an absolutely wonderful experience for me. I was captivated by the seemingly endless potentials that this virtual world opened up for me as soon as I arrived there. I developed my avatar to reflect my own and style, I embarked on a journey of self-discovery and research. I encountered fascinating people, rushed into myself in a growing community of agreed people, and discovered a sense of creativity beyond anything I had ever experienced. By designing my halos, participating in exciting events and activities, and engaging in virtual life, I was able to  understand the intensity of this realistic virtual setting. Second Life has transformed into an additional dwelling for me, an atmosphere where I can get away from reality and take part in wonderful adventures with endless potential.

Here is the link for my SecondLife Avatar's selfie on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=105762009200890&set=a.105762045867553

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality: Same But Different Things :)

  Both augmented reality  and virtual reality affect how we perceive reality, although they do it in distinct ways. With the help of a heads...